Amazon – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Paying on Delivery via BHIM UPI. Pay for the purchase transaction using the UPI option or Bharat QR at the time of delivery of the product(s) purchased on Amazon.in by the delivery associate. Offer valid for 3 times per user. This Offer is valid for period from December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
Steps to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Paying on Delivery via BHIM UPI:-
- First Click Here To Goto Amazon
- Login/Sign up on Amazon and Select or Choose the Product of your choice which you want to order. (No minimum cart value)
- Proceed for checkout and Enter your Shipping details/Address.
- Choose Payment mode as “Pay On Delivery“. and Place the order.
- When Amazon Delivery guy come to your address. Pay the amount Scanning Bharat QR Code or UPI.
- You will get the flat Rs 50 Cashback within 10 days of your Purchase in your Amazon Pay balance. !!
How to pay using UPI at doorstep
Offer Terms & Conditions:
1) This [●] offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by HDFC Bank Limited (“Bank”) and is made available on www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
2) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3) The Offer is valid for period from December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by the Banks in its sole discretion.
4) Under this Offer, any customers who (“Eligible Customer”): (a) makes a purchase of any product on Amazon.in during the Offer Period;
(b) chooses to pay for such purchase transaction using the Pay-On-Delivery (“PoD”) payment method, if available; and
(c) elects to pay for the purchase transaction using the Unified Payments Interface option (“UPI”) or Bharat QR at the time of delivery of the product(s) purchased on Amazon.in by the delivery associate (“DA”),
will be eligible to receive cashback for an amount for an amount of INR 50 (“Benefit”) for each such transaction.
5) Each Eligible Customer can avail the Benefit for a maximum of 3 purchase transactions made during the Offer Period on Amazon.in.
6) The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customers by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) for an on behalf of the Bank, in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that APIPL is merely facilitating the provision of the Benefit on behalf of the Bank and the entire amount of the Benefit under this Offer is funded by the Bank, to the complete exclusion of APIPL and Amazon.
8) In the event the product(s) under the order is returned by the Eligible Customer or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or Amazon, for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
9) The Bank reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
10) The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 10 days of him completing the transaction.
11) Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by the Bank.
12) This Offer cannot be availed if the Eligible Customer make payment for the purchase transaction: (a) by payment methods other than PoD, (b) by payment for a PoD order in cash or by card through an mPOS terminal (swipe of a debit card or credit card), or (c) if the customer fails or is unable to make payment for the order through UPI.
13) By participating in this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor Amazon nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that an Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with their use or delivery of any product purchased on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
14) The Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer from the Benefit under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
15) Neither APIPL nor Amazon nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status, fulfillment or credit of the cashback). You hereby release APIPL, Amazon and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
16) Any query / issue in relation to the Benefit will be entertained by APIPL only upto a period of sixty (60) days’ from the effective date of Offer. Considering APIPL is responsible to facilitate the Benefit on behalf of the Bank. Post such date APIPL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer or the cashback from any person.
17) Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by the Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
18) The above Offer is by way of a special offer for the Eligible Customers.
19) The Eligible Customers are not bound in any way to participate or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
20) Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. Any disputes as regards delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of products / services availed of under this offer must be strictly addressed by the Eligible Customers members to Amazon directly. Bank will not entertain any communication in this regard.
21) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.