Niki App – Get 50% Cashback on Recharge / Bill Payment via Amazon Pay (All Users)
Niki App – Get 50% Cashback on Recharge / Bill Payment via Amazon Pay. Niki App has added a new payment option of Amazon pay Balance which means we can now pay via Amazon Pay Balance for doing Recharge at Niki App. As a Promotional Offer, Niki App is giving flat 50% cashback on Paying via Amazon Pay Balance for any type of Recharge / Bill Payment for All Users. Offer is valid only 1 time per Niki User from 1st December to 31st December 2017. Cashback will be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Interested to get this Offer? Follow the Steps given below:-
Steps to get 50% Cashback via Amazon Pay balance on Niki App:-
- First, Download & Install Niki App – CLICK HERE
- Login to your Account or Create a New Account. (Use this Refer Code while Sign up – sanjay217 to get free Rs 30 Credits as signup bonus which you can use on Recharge at Niki App)
- Now do any type of Recharge / Bill Payment.
Pro Saving Tip – do a Recharge / Bill Payment of Rs 150 to get Maximum Benefit of Rs 75 Cashback. You can Also Club other Niki Recharge Offer with this Amazon Pay Offer for an extra discount.
- Now Choose Payment Option as “Amazon Pay” and Pay the Order Amount.
- You will get 50% Cashback up to Rs 75 within 72 hours in the form of Amazon Pay Balance to your Amazon Account.
Terms & Conditions of The Offer:-
- The offer is valid from 1st December 2017 to 31st December 2017, unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- The offer cashback of 50% cashback up to 75 is for all users (valid once per Amazon Pay user)
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the qualifying transaction within 72 hours of such transaction.
- This offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the offer period.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.